Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Musing

Today has been one strange day! Following a weekend of beautiful fall sunshine, we woke up to cold and fog and spent as much of the day as possible hiding inside.  Little one even turned down a trip to the grocery store to buy "sweeties" because she didn't want to have to go outside.

My Instagram account is mysteriously deactivated and their support team is yet to respond to my email requesting to know why my cheerful little account is being banned from the interwebs.

And munchkin told me today that over the weekend host mama said that she would like to throw me out of the window....yeah...I'm just as lost as you are on that last one...

Anyhow, all of that being said, kiddo and I had another wonderful day together, as we do basically every single day, and I am going to be very sad when I am no longer her au pair.

I will be especially sad because that day is approaching much sooner than originally planned.

In two short weeks to be exact.

Yep, that's right, two weeks from today I will have finished my first day teaching all of my NEW little munchkins.

I'm excited. I'm a wee bit nervous. And I still can't believe that it is actually real.

So for now, I'll just leave you with some pictures of the beautiful fall day we had yesterday and the carpet of colorful leaves currently covering the ground of the English Garden.






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful autumn! : )

    How strange about the host mom's comment.... maybe it's a compliment in German?

    ReplyDelete