Monday, August 4, 2014

Sommerfest Band Performance

Oh my poor, sad, neglected blog! I've hardly had time for this hobby of mine in the past month, as I have begun my online teaching certification classes, taken on a short-term job "teaching" English to the most adorable little 2 year you ever did see a couple of mornings per week, and gone on a number of weekend trips and adventures.  I am trying my best, however, to slowly and surely get back into it and backtrack on the recent events of interest.

To begin with, I'd like to share the exciting news that the band I joined had our first performance! Last Sunday, July 27th we played for the church's Sommerfest!  My host mom and host sister even came to watch and I felt so loved! We had a few minor glitches, but I think they went more or less unnoticed by our audience.  I had a bit of nerves which probably affected by voice somewhat, but overall it all went well!

Right now there are videos of two of our songs on Youtube. Hopefully there will be more up within the next couple of weeks.

I suppose I'll let the videos do the rest of the talking!

"Herr รถffne du mir die Augen/Open the eyes of my heart Lord"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKTxMoOEuP0

"Whom Shall I Fear"




No comments:

Post a Comment