It's been silent on the blog the past couple of weeks because life has just been so stinking full in the most wonderful, satisfying way. So, in words in pictures, here is some of what I've been up to as of late.
- Celebrated Easter with family and friends
|Siblings on the front porch|
|The cutest little Easter baby!|
- Received the prestigious American Council of Teachers of Russian Post-Secondary Russian Scholar Laureate Award from my university
- Saw Under the Streetlamp, Gentlemen's Rule, Guys and Dolls, West Side Story, and a dance performance call Hammer and Nail, all with dear friends
- Presented my International Studies capstone thesis at the departmental symposium and then enjoyed the lovely reception afterwards
- Spent the night at my grandparents' house with my mom, sister, and two favorite nephews the night before my first teaching certification exam, which went quite well! 1 down, 3 to go!
Legos with Logan!
He's getting so big!
- Explored Indy with my friend Chelsea
|Mama and (two of three) daughters|
|With Chels before West Side Story|
|The weather was simply perfect!|
- Went out with friends to see an awesome cover band to celebrate our last Little 500 weekend at IU
|Before the show!|
Two weeks from today I'll be a university graduate! Cue the tears!