Saturday, October 13, 2012

Yesterday after choir I was one of the last people to stick around because I wanted to ask the director a question.  After I had asked my question and he had headed out, one of the girls asked to play the piano for a bit before the student with the key locked up.  "Oo! Ты умеешь играть? Я хочу слышать!" (Oh! You can play? I want to hear!).  She smiled and agreed to let me listen.  All I can say is WOW! That girl can play piano like nobody's business! I was amazed! And then her boyfriend, who had been sitting and listening admiringly as she played, sits down at the piano and continues to wow us all.  And if they couldn't get any sweeter, she stands behind him with her arms resting gently on his shoulders and sings in her beautiful, smooth voice as he plays the piano.  It was like a scene out of a perfect, sweet, love story.  Those two are adorable and perfect for each other and unbelievably, incredibly talented! I'm pretty sure the goosebumps weren't just because it was all of about 45 degrees in that choir room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive