Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Weekend!

What a fun-filled weekend home for Easter! Friday afternoon Grandpa picked me up from school and we met up with the rest of my family at church for Good Friday service.  By the time we got home Friday night I was awfully tired, so I didn't stay up too late and slept in Saturday morning.  Of course, I was missing my little Russian kids, but I'm sure Chris handled class just fine.  Saturday was spent at home doing a little bit of homework, drinking coffee, anxiously awaiting and then rejoicing at the birth of a new cousin (see post below), running errands with Mom, coloring Easter eggs, and going to a fire and get together with some friends.  Sunday morning had us all up bright and early to get ready for church and find our Easter baskets before leaving for a full morning of praising our risen savior! Later in the afternoon Grandpa prepared a DELICIOUS Easter dinner and we enjoyed wonderful family time together!

I love going home because it means...

  • long chats with mom
  • spending time with siblings
  • seeing everyone at church
  • taking naps on the couch
  • eating delicious food
  • and just enjoying life with the people I love! 




Here are a few pictures from the weekend :)

Family!
<3
My egg!!
Sibling love :)
Joey's egg




No comments:

Post a Comment